There are many dangers associated with a missing tooth. If you have a gap within your mouth, you’re at risk of damaging your oral health. When your natural teeth are missing, not only do you lose functionality of your mouth, your appearance will deteriorate faster than you think.
What’s more, it’ll reduce your quality of life. You’ll begin to lose confidence and your self-esteem, and that beautiful smile will become hidden away.
Dental Implants has been the go-to solution for a common and natural tooth replacement. It is the next best thing to your natural teeth and is designed to look, feel and function just like them. They now set the standard for a long-lasting solution to restore that functionality and transform your smile.
If you’re missing a tooth and are unsure which treatment works for you best, here’s why you should consider Dental Implants.
The Five Key Benefits
- The Results Are Immediate and Long-Term – Dental implants can last a lifetime if they’re looked after with a positive oral-health routine. As you showcase those pearly-whites in the mirror, you won’t even notice a difference because the implants look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- It Preserves Your Bone Structure – A gap in the tooth develops bone loss due to a lack of stimulation. This also hinders your oral and facial appearance. Whilst dentures can accelerate bone loss, implants preserve and strengthen it. This also restores the normal functioning of your mouth such as chewing.
- Your Teeth Will Stay Naturally Healthy – The concern with applying dentures and bridges is that they need to support by your adjacent teeth. This may cause misalignment of your teeth and can negatively impact your bite and natural structure. Replacing teeth with implants are able to function as stand-alone. This means that implants are strong enough to function on their own. Your remaining teeth won’t need to be changed or compromised.
- It Requires No Special Care – If you maintain a positive oral-health routine, your implants will stay forever. Fitted implants require no special treatment. Continue to brush and floss twice a day and maintain a balanced diet. These are signs of a positive oral routine for a strong, functioning implant
- Restore Your Confident Smile – The end result of implants is to restore that natural and beautiful smile. Smiling is not only contagious, but it also promotes positive mental and physical well-being. A happy and shiny appearance is also a driver for endless opportunities and a better quality of life.
Our Concluding Thoughts…
Your smile should last a lifetime. With dental implants, you’ll be left in no doubt that your implants can last forever. Your teeth stay strong, aligned and natural. It looks, feels and acts like a real tooth. Providing that the results of your initial examination from your dentist state that your jaw and bone structure are strong enough for an implant, be prepared for a solution that will last a lifetime.
Are you missing a gap in your teeth and are looking to proceed with dental implant treatment? Click here to learn more information about what our dental implant treatment means for you.
If you’re looking for the best dental implant service, you won’t be disappointed with our professional service here at Kooringal Dental. Click here to contact us now and book yourself in for dental implant treatment!